Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back Again!

Well, here I am. Back again after a few months off. On June 25,2007, I gave birth to a new baby boy. Healthy and happy. A few weeks early but that follows suit with my other four children.
Yes four.
He was eagerly anticipated but the summer fled by and we hope we crammed as much in as we could.
I always hope that things will slow down in the fall, but you know how that goes.

Sports, practices, homework , extracurriculars for the kids...

We try to limit our kids to one spot a season plus their piano lessons. The older kids, babysit or pet sit to make some spending cash for themselves.
This has turned out to be a great thing since the economy stinks right now and it may be the only way to get the "extras" that teenagers are looking for.

Fall is coming and I know I need a new furnace( a roof too!), but since things have been very slow at my husbands work, I dread the thought of going back to work to make "ends meet".
I have couponed and bartered about everything I can this year.
It has been a challenge.
My family thinks I should start my own business....I have tossed this idea around for the last couple of years. But what?
Something your passionate about..
I must be something to do with babies or children, after all I 've had five!
I 've tossed around the idea of the newest "thing" or fancy onsies or booties..nothing seems to give me that sparkle.
I have finally decided to do what I do best ...pictures...
None of the digital bologna...
Real 35mm...
Love it!
Can I do it?


I need a new furnace, so let me know what you think!
I would love to stay home with the children I tried so desperatley to have.
This is the entrepreneurial country, is it not?

No comments: